I take safeguarding online privacy seriously.
Please read the whole of this policy carefully as it sets out what information may be collected from you, how I may use it and your rights.
From time to time, the privacy statement may change because of changes in my organisation, legislation or as an attempt to better serve your needs. I will use reasonable efforts to publish any changes to our privacy statement.
THRIVE Life & Business is the trading name for THRIVE LIFE & BUSINESS LIMITED, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 12398221. THRIVE LIFE & BUSINESS LIMITED is responsible for collecting, processing, storing and safe-keeping personal and other information as part of providing a service and carrying out regular business activities. Personal information is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Any questions regarding our processing of personal data should be directed to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am guided by the following principles when processing data:
1. I will only collect data for specific and specified purposes; I will make it clear at the point when I request your information, what I am collecting it for and how I am going to use it;
2. I will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes; I will minimise the amount of information I collect from you to what I need to deliver the services required;
3. I will collect and use your personal information only if I have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as emailing you with relevant offers and updates, subject to you having provided consent to the same.
4. I will not use your data for purposed other than those for which it was collected, accepted as stated within this policy, or with your prior consent;
5. I will seek to verify and/or update your data periodically and I will accept requests from you for amendment of the data held;
6. I will apply considered technical standards to make our processing of data secure;
7. Except otherwise stated, I will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose or as required by law.
The information I may collect about you could include, but is not limited to:
1. Personal details
2. Family details
3. Lifestyle and social circumstances
4. Financial details
5. Physical or mental health details
6. Racial or ethnic origin
I will collect information from you when:
1. You sign up to our newsletter or mailing list
2. You download an opt-in
3. You purchase a product from our website
4. You join a course or programme
5. You contact me for information via our website or social media channels, by phone or email
6. You post on my social media channels, website or blog
7. You work with me in a commercial capacity
I may use the information collected to:
1. Allow you to process a booking for a product or course
2. Send you our newsletters or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which I feel may interest you
3. Ensure that content from my site is presented to you in the most effective manner for you
4. Allow you to participate in the service you have chosen to do so
5. Notify you about changes to any of my services
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides that processing of your data shall only be lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
1. You have consented
2. For the performance of a contract
3. For compliance with a legal obligation which I must perform
4. To protect vital interests of your or another person
5. It is in the public interest
6. It is in the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party
I collect data for the purposes set out above. Data is managed to ensure that it is either erased from our system when it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, retained for legal reasons or minimised and retained.
THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
In order for me best to support the ongoing efficiency of my business I work closely with other small businesses, specifically a freelance virtual assistant. Any data shared with third party contractors is limited to what is strictly necessary in order for us to perform the day-to-day functions of our business.
LINKS FROM tlb.org.uk
I will make it as easy as I can for you to opt out of unwanted processing, providing it does not restrict our ability to provide you with the primary service you have requested. If you wish to unsubscribe from any marketing emails that you have signed up for, you can do so by emailing email@example.com or by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ inside the marketing email that was sent to you. It may take 24 hours for this to become effective.
WEBSITE ANALYTICS & TARGETED MARKETING
I use site analytics to provide the best user experience and service to you and to evaluate and improve my site. I utilise a third party data analytics service provider, Google Analytics which works with Wix to improve my visibility and to monitor browser behaviour and navigation across our site. These third-party data analytics service providers collect this information on our behalf. Our service providers may collect the following data about the way you use our site, which are usually anonymised and aggregated before reporting back to us:
Number of visitors to my domain
Pages visited whilst using the site and time spent per page
Page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods
Source location and details about where users go when they leave the site
Page response times and any download errors
Other technical information relating to end user device, such as IP address or browser plug-in
I may use the information collected about you to present you with targeted advertisements using platforms such as social media and Google.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY & FUTURE PROCESSING
I do not intend to process your personal information except for the reasons stated within this privacy notice. If this changes, this privacy notice will be amended.
I continually review our privacy practices and may change this policy from time to time. This is the latest version of this policy – first published March 2021 and last updated March 2021.